Friday, September 23, 2005

KL friends

(left: William Osama,Si fu and Tun Hoe)These 3 fellows are my close friends in secondary school.Picture taken in KLIA when si fu and tun hoe left for UK further studies.The date was 2nd June 2005,and by the time tis article was written(23september),they had been in UK for 3months, and now should be the time they back to the lovely country,malaysia. I am not going to KLIA to fetch them back KL ,sorry for that, as I will be having my final exams :p. and I also feel "not so convenient" being there as bf gf sure will hug each other after a long time apart,while I will have to stand there looking at this (wahaha ,recall the cruel reality that i dun hv my gal to hug). After they come back,they will start looking for job and I will be the last who still studying in University.I hope they can find their dream job asap,i hope they wont work far away(like KKK does,work so far -kulim),the strength in KL already weak,many friends leaving this lovely KL and pursue their dreams else where (boon goes Aust,wei yong even migrates to canada).But this is just a piece of my wish ,the fact is engineers are likely work in penang,so there are high chances that they might turn up in North Malaysia.But anyhow,here i wish they achieve wat they want lo and hopefully they can turn up in our Labour's Day Gathering. Waiting good news from u guys ya,ask me for a tea la ( u treat!u working level d) Hehe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails