Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy Bird day Yiu Wey and Li Yuan

Time flies, it's my 2 good frens' bday again--Yiu Wey (Si Fu) and Li Yuan... I never have celebrated their bday with them b4,bcoz we didnt have trend to cele bday back in our schooling time ,and i never back home in this period during my uni time. Well, as for Si fu's case, i think this year bday of his must be a the most joyful and most participants,everyone on the street must be shouting "Si Fu , Si Fu, Happy Bird day !"(p/s: he's now in Pakistan) For sure, I am not as charming as him,thus I am not as welcomed as Si Fu by folks from all walks of life. I do not have any fan But this year, i aint call him up to greet him,considering the high calling charge. So I spare my blog space to greet these 2 good frens of mine: Happy 23 Birds Day! Take care(esp Si Fu)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your photos make me laugh only.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

你有病 ni yiu phiang

Related Posts with Thumbnails