Monday, December 09, 2019

Deen CT Corner Cendol, Ipoh Malaysia


The weather in Malaysia recently is super duper hot, and especially during the day when I travelled to Ipoh for a short trip

When I was explopring the old town of Ipoh, so hot that I kept having to walk until the shed. Let alone sweat like nobody business during the day trip in this part of town.


Until I walked to this corner of the Ipoh town, I found savior to my day- Cendol , the favourite dessert of Malaysian during the hot days.

Seeing so many locals flocking to this little stall by the road side, I knew this ought to be some kind of tasty and recommended food by the Ipoh locals. So I joined the crowd in getting one bowl cendol for myself too and it proved my judgement was very true that it gotta be a good one.

The stall was run by a couple of Indian Muslim. I enjoy the moment having my tasty cendol while watching the stall owner chit-chatiing with the customers who obsviously thier loyal customers- as they talked about kids exam etc.

I ordered the cendol with red bean topup, it costs me RM3.

Having a cendol during a super hot day like this is really enjoyable. Felt lucky to have bumped into this cendol stall of locals favourite.

Address:
21 B, Jalan Musthara Al Bakri, Taman Jubilee, 30300 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia

Operating hour:
12:30pm to 6:30pm except Friday

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails